For frequent travelers like myself, a part of the important things that I must have when traveling is a good neck pillow. My family and I loves traveling to far away places and being on air for more than half a day is just too much. So, we all make sure that we have our own neck pillows to carry.
I have tried many types of neck pillows before. I have tried the ones with micro bead foams, memory foam, inflatable ones, and even those that are filled with synthetic fibers. So far, the one I have been constantly using is my inflatable one (different brand) which is quite handy and easily tucked inside my handbag. However, I have to give my thumbs up for the Bosign Portable 2-in-1 Tablet Holder and Travel Pillow because it’s 2 product in 1!
What I like:
- The neck pillow is not too tight on my neck and has a strip with snap to hold it in place.
- It serves not only as a neck pillow but also a very small, portable pillow as head support when napping.
- It also serves as a tablet holder or cradle so it gives off that nice angle when place on the lap while on the go.
- I like the cute shape and design. It looks like a “tooth” and even if it has a square shape, it still looks sleek not not cumbersome.
- It contains micro bead foams so it follows your bag’s shape, and contour.
- The neck strap aids as a clip to secure it on your luggage handle or bag.
- It is very lightweight.
- It is compact.
- The outer cover is removable and washable.
- The fabric cover has grooves on the side to hold your tablet in place if you want a landscape orientation on the screen.
- You can type easily with both hands as the grooves help the tablet in place so no need to support with your other hand.
- I like the dark gray colour of the cover because it’s not easily soiled unlike light colored travel pillows that tend to get dirty with few uses.
What I don’t like:
Nothing. This compact travel pillow and neck holder in one serves its purpose perfectly.
Colour : Salt and Pepper Gray
Material : Pillow of 100% polyester
Width : 28 cm (11″)
Height : 9 cm (3 1/2″)
I give this product a superb rating for serving two purposes at once. Not only that you save money because you get a travel/neck pillow and at the same time, a tablet holder too. I like how compact and lightweight it is so it doesn’t make it very cumbersome to bring anywhere I go, be it on a long flight, train ride or road trip with the family. I think my days of using the inflatable neck pillow is over. I will use this Bosign Portable 2-in-1 Tablet Holder & Travel Pillow from now on.
Where to buy:
The Bosign Portable 2-in-1 Tablet Holder & Travel Pillow is available at MobileFun.com
MobileFun.com is a leading online retailer of mobile and tablet accessories based in UK. They offer wide range of products to accessorize your mobile phones and tablets, and many more.